Clan [tmR] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDarkSamus

DarkSamus
    DarkSamus

Summoner Name : TheDarkSamus
    Server : NA

TheDarkSamus Empty TheDarkSamus

Post  DarkSamus Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 am

Summoner Name:TheDarkSamus
    Name:Josh
    Summoner Level:2
    Wins:idk... match history doesn't show atm
    ELO:non-ranked
    - Premade 3v3:non-ranked
    - Solo Queue 5v5:non-ranked
    - Premade 5v5:non-ranked
    Leaves:0
    Main Champions (max 3):Sona, Lux, Morgana
    Additional Comments:I spose I can be forward about this. This is my 5th of 7 accounts so I know the general concept of the game ect ect. I'm looking to make this into a caster/support account. I'm looking to fill the niche of "filler" in this clan. If you don't have enough people to play with, I'm more then happy to fill in. Obviously atm I own 0 champions (I'll work on actually purchasing the ones affore stated as quick as possible). I can however swing free weeks fairly easily. I've been playing over a year. Had lots of experience with wc3 AoS of many types (EotA, AoM, ect. not just DotA) I probably won't be hyper active this weekend (got some ckts2/numerical analysis/teccomm2 to work on). But on your average MWF I'm on anytime after 6:00EST (I have class 12-5EST and live in mountain so mainly on nights). Tue/Thur/Sat/Sun I'm usually on all day and adjust HW around when no one is on.

It's late I'm gonna get a jump on some HW to clear up this weekend more. Add me in game, I spose I'll start with adding Auke and btw do you guys have an in-game chat channel? (Have vent/mic been on 'em before know the general idea ect ect)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:27 pm