Clan [tmR] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paulrules' application

paulrules

Summoner Name : paulrules
    Server : NA

paulrules' application Empty paulrules' application

Post  paulrules Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 am

Summoner Name: paulrules
    Name: Paul
    Summoner Level: 30
    Wins: 225
    ELO:
    - Premade 3v3: N/A
    - Solo Queue 5v5: 974 (Top rating 1345)
    - Premade 5v5: 1312
    Leaves: 45 (11 ranked, 34 normal)
    Main Champions (max 3): Kassadin, Kog'Maw, Tristana
    Additional Comments: I believe myself to be a good player, though I gave up on Solo Queue because after I dropped from 1300+ into the 1000< range. I gave my account to my brother, and he racked up the ranked leaves, though the normal leaves were all me from when I was leveling up (And didn't know leaves mattered as much...oh well). That explanation is for you to believe or not, but that's what happened.

I play a lot of champions, but I play more than the three "main" champions list. I don't like to say I "main" any champions, becuase I normally play champions that I know I can play well and I pick what I play based on what the team needs. I mostly play DPS champions, but I can tank with Malphite/Shen when needed (I'm going to work on Amumu/Zilean/Janna later once I get more IP).

Other than LoL, I'm a normal High School senior. I already got accepted into my first choice for college, so I have a lot of time to burn. Hope to play with you guys.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:08 pm