Clan [tmR] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW .

Auke
    Auke

Summoner Name : Auke
    Server : CH

Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW . Empty Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW .

Post  Auke Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 pm

ALRIGHT GUYS, we didn't clarify a time yet but it's on friday so who's down ?
    NelsonHoang
    NelsonHoang

Summoner Name : NelsonHoang
    Server : NA

Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW . Empty Re: Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW .

Post  NelsonHoang Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 am

YEE LETS BEAT EM AND WHAT NOT.
    Auke
    Auke

Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW . Empty Re: Alright guys [PureSkillz] has challanged us to a CW .

Post  Auke Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 am

Alright so the line up is

Auke
    Rekhaizen
    Evasive
    Dango9
    NelsonHoang

Alternatives
    LightofSparta
    Gevonese
    NelsonHoang
    NelsonHoang

Post  NelsonHoang Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am

Man... I hope i can make it. I got work and then when i get home i may have to eat dinner Mad then maybe be late!
    Auke
    Auke

Post  Auke Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am

you better EAT FAASSST !
    Auke
    Auke

Post  Auke Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:21 pm

k onelastfight backed out, and Pureskillz has disbanded LOL !
    HapticRuin

Summoner Name : HapticRuin

Post  HapticRuin Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello, I am a member of Pureskills. I came to tell you that a couple of our players have something that came up, so we will be unable to play. I do not know why you think that we disbanded, but I would appreciate it if you would tell me.

Hopefully, we can have that friendly match whenever our team is ready Very Happy

-HapticRuin
    NelsonHoang
    NelsonHoang

Post  NelsonHoang Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 am

He thought u disbanded because Ninjaballa impersonated as being leader of pureskills and said this. Then he challenged us to a clan war. and then he said u guys disbanded.
    Auke
    Auke

Post  Auke Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Ninjaa balla = liar .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:09 pm